Tuesday, February 20, 2007

hey whats up
so ive been kind of busy kind yet kind of not. I've been busy working on the "Remberance" play that will be done at festival. Other then that its been school, going out to partys, and chilling at home with some awsome music. Things have been well hard, I hate like mixed feelings and bitchy people. It friggen sucks and if you care, or just "don't give a fuck" its still such a drainer. Although whatever we all go through it and we all are fine, so big whoop. Heres some songs if you wanna download:

"Girlfriend" - By Avril Lavinge
"Cyclops" - By Marilyn Manson
"Yeah Yeah" - By Bodyrox
"Ex - Girlfriend" - By No Doubt
"Spiderwebs" - By No Doubt
"Don't Stop" - By Brazillen Girls
"#1 Crush" - By Garbage
"Whatever Happend" - The Strokes
"And It Rained All Night" - By Thome Yorke
"Do I Look Like A Slut?" By 2 many djs vs tiga
"You Gonna Want Me" By Tiga

cds comeing soon
hilary duff's "Dignity"
arcade fire's "Neon Bible"
avril lavinge's "The Best Damn Thing"

Music Video To Check Out
M.I.A.'s Birdflu



Cd to buy
Fallout Boys - Infinty On High



SOME RAND FACTS FOR YEAH
BRITNEY SPEARS SHAVED HER HEAD AND I THINK ITS SEXY!
NICOLE RITCHES DATEING JOEL MADDEN, what happend to hilary ?


britney storyy...



David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens