Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hi so things have been good,
but they've actually been pretty shitty. I've stopped talking to someone I was pretty sure I liked, just because I realized I can't like them when they're dateing. I think it's for the best since nothing can ever happen, and I don't want to be know as the creeper who likes someone whos dateing. Although i'm actually wishing they'd get me back, find a way to talk to me, anything. Although I can't rely on that.. other then that uh I've been reading a script for festival in smithers in april. I have aslo started new classes, got a little TOOOOO drunk at the cast party. Yeah, did the show last tuesday, lots of people liked it. my semester is Bio, Socials, Photography & Math. Math which i'm skipping right now cuz all we do is review and he dosn't make us check it. So new music yeah i think so..

"Daisychains" - By Youth Group
"Mamma Wont You, Keep Those Castles In The Sky" - By Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
"The Funeral" - By Band Of Horses
"Wires" - By Athlete
"Suspended From Class" - Camera Obscura
"Hospital Beds" - Cold War Kids
"Little Wing" - Jimmy Hendrix
"Karma Police" - Radiohead
"How To Dissapear Completly" - Radiohead
"Fast Car" - Xiu Xiu

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens