Friday, August 24, 2007

hi so i just really need to vent about someone that i never vent about, my mom. She has been really rude and weird lately. Like last night she locked me out, and brought in the spare key so i couldnt get in.
I slept at jackies, and had a big talk. It was nice, but i just cant belive shed do that. She was being really rude to me when i was going out. Like i dont get what her problem is. She makes me feel like some out of control kid, when i know im a good kid. I know it.
She also just parked the jeep threw the keys in the door, then left. Why isnt she at work ? and why isnt she here if her stuff is. why didnt she say hi to me or my dad or my brother. Why isnt she answering her phone when he calls her. She used to take these "walks". Or whereever she goes during them. But i just never thought she would again, although im not going to feel guilty. I feel bad, but its not my fault. Im a good kid, i guess..

David!

top 5 songs to download:

go on - taking back sunday
monster hospital (mstrkfrt remix) - metric
speak slow - tegan and sara
fearless - cyndi lauper
explosions - the mary onettes

david!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens